Friday, September 01, 2006

the pink baby was laid to rest


I had to cave an buy a new phone today... my other.. is toast.. well the battery is... I have to charge it daily and if I talk longer than 20 minutes, the battery is finito... so... I had to go to my service provider and pick out a new one. I decided it was also time to stop buying little girl phones, so no more pink ones... This one is sleek, black and silver and has all the bells and whistles... camera, video and MP3 player. Of course the bastards get you every chance they can and I can't use the MP3 player unless I buy a special card... which I am not going to do.. what's the point.. one day, I will some day own an iPod... I will, really, it's not just in my dreams... ok back to reality. Check out this sexy mama. Of course in light of the fact that I have a cool new phone I decided to change my voicemail and make it less boring and serious...

After going to get to the phone, I confirmed I still hate the mall... thank the gods I didn't go on a Saturday!!!!!

No comments: