Wednesday, May 10, 2006

obsession or infactuation

It's official! I have a new obsession. myspace.com. I have set Shebytches up with a myspace.com/shebytches space to post our events and because we are having things happen on a daily basis latetly it seems, it is a fab way to keep everyone up todate! I have become obsessed with it though. There are many cool indie artists and writers and it's such an amazing tool for networking!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

It's been nutso the last few days... hence the me not posting. Weekend vanished on me. Sat was busy nuts and Sunday I helped Di out at the clothing show. I was mostly disappointed with the selection of vendors. It was either the same old or the new ones weren't very impressive. The ones that always blow me away are Nathalie-Roze (who was in a booth with Smitten Kitten (uber cute), Play Dead (Bean and the team always have the coolest clothes there), Moonrox, Domistyle, Joaned, Steen and of course my girl Di at Flyballbags.com. Otherwise.. not really impressed.

And V, incase you get to log on while you are in Cuba.. the cats and I are making progress on our plan....

1 comment:

LYD said...

I'd say a healthy obsession at that! Keep it up!! Doctor's orders!
;)