Saturday, May 06, 2006

ever wonder....

Do you ever wonder what is real and what is fake. Every day I wonder. I see women with fake everything (faces, lips, breasts, etc), men with fake personalities, celebrities that are well just fake... ok... this could be a really long fake out.. so what point am I trying to make here, well I signed us up for myspace.com/shebytches to post our events etc. and in the process of getting us all set, up I came across two profiles of two supposed celebrities... so I began to wonder..

... could these be posers... both are quite huge stars, one of the two set up their myspace about 3 years ago the other recently... both had accurate information and one (a male) had a bunch of half naked people commenting... which doesn't surprise me.. but... are these really real.

One has to wonder.

One of the two also had the worst written english on the face of the earth. I wonder if they know kids are probably checking their page out. Yes am being anal, but alot of these kids look up to this person and if they see how that person writes they will think it is ok for them as well.

So I continue to wonder... what is real and what isn't

No comments: