Monday, July 17, 2006

rubber duckies

Recently, someone asked me what I collected. I said 'books'. Of course this wasn't what they meant... what they meant was, as a hobby. Collecting books apparently didn't fall into that category for them. I started to ponder the question, as a child it was tea cups or so I thought, I then I realized it was actually my Grandmother who was collecting them and then passing them off to me. Eventually I started collecting odd and unusual dolls. I still do, but apparently many girls collect them... so I decided I needed to collect something else. I have decided on odd and unusual rubber duckies... the odder the better. I have already started with a devil duckie and am looking for the next unusual one. Who knows this may even spark a zine or picture book of carolina's odd rubber duckies!

No comments: