Sunday, June 18, 2006

wow...

I guess I really am the neighbourhood pariah... I just heard from B that the neighbour across the street invited her over for wine last night. She was out on her front porch and they came over to her and asked her to join them on their front porch. They have seen me on my front porch hundreds of times and never once asked me. When she told me it kind of bothered me... one day I went to talk to this lady and she literally backed away from me. I though she was anti social. They also seemed shocked that B and I are really good friends... like it was a bad thing. Appears the neighbour lady across the street isn't the issue and it is in fact me that appears to be the problem.

Wow... I really must have a mark on my forehead and the only one who can't see my horns... what a kick in the ego that was.

4 comments:

LYD said...

Maybe she has her wine from the box and doesn't want you to know her secret?

LYD said...

Maybe she has her wine from the box and doesn't want you to know her secret?

shebytches said...

it's too funny... your posts do keep showing up multiple times... have you cloned yourself????

LYD said...

shhhhh! don't tell anyone!!!