Thursday, November 22, 2007

the addiction begins........

oh gawd! the addiction begins........

last night there was this horrible movie on... a made for TV from the 90's with Kim Delany....... she was a wheelchair bound famous author, whose first book became the obsession of a serial killer........ he was caught..... new book comes out..... new serial killer... yada yada yada....... I actually watched it to the end because I needed to know who did it! What's even worse is the person I was watching it with only started watching 20 minutes before the movie ended and also had to see how it ended...........

Then this morning........ I turned breakfast television on as soon as I got up to 'check the weather'

I'm afraid to go home tonight........... there might be only static and voices calling to me...................

this is going to become a problem... isn't it............

No comments: