Saturday, March 24, 2007

30 Day Raw Challenge

I'm about to do something wild and crazy!!! For the entire month of May I am going to go 100% raw. This is a huge thing for me, because I love my cooked food! For every day I am raw I am putting a dollar in a jar and at the end of the challenge am going to pick a charity and donate it. (haven't figured out the charity yet).

Would anyone else like to join in on the challenge. Or at least cheer me on. I know May seems like a long ways a way, but really it is only a month. For April I am doing a detox/fast and figured May was the perfect month to do the challenge. It also gives me time to find a used dehydrator (fyi anyone in toronto selling one or know someone who is???) and how to make my own sprouts. (can someone suggest a good book for that)

anyone... anyone... bueller... bueller... and May is great time to start playing hookey

xo c

4 comments:

Carla said...

Hello! I might like to do a month detox and a month raw.

shebytches said...

This is awesome, can you email me at carolina@shebytches.com, I will add you to our group blog for the detox (you need a gmail account for that) and the email list for the 30 day raw challenge. (am going to send out a few reminders and a list of recipes, links etc, towards end of April)

Carla said...

wil-co, thanks!

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

good luck! I'm up for trying more raw recipes, so share your experiences, please~