Monday, August 07, 2006

Liana K is our guest bytch!

NEW THIS WEEK

Guest Bytch Superman by Liana K Superman is one of my favorite comic book characters. That seems passé to many people, and this is the topic of my guest bytch.


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." Miss Piggy.


Anna's Bytch Neighbors from Hell Once again I come to you slightly confused, oddly entertained and certainly irritated. I have often asked myself what it is that I am projecting that attracts every single crackpot within a fifty mile radius, but so far I have been unsuccessful in pinning it down.

Carolina's Bytch The Invisible Woman The running joke between V and I is that we are invisible. I use to think it was just that, a joke, but these last two weeks have me thinking otherwise. Let’s do a little review shall we:

Pixie Says Underneath the Glitter, I’m Still a Jew Before I was a pixie, before I was a feminist, almost before I was me, I had two identities: female and Jewish. I was born into them and, not having acquired the power of speech, I couldn’t argue my way out of them. For a while.

Viki Ackland Going Backwards I have always been in a state of disbelief over the affairs of the world. Where most people can go through life in their own square world where happiness is defined merely by their content existence, I have found myself feeling troubled and filled with despair for as long as I can recall. So I carry on, write poetry, stay well informed, live in fear.

EVENTS

check www.myspace.com/shebytches for up todate listings.

Shebytches Upcoming Dates

Sept 24 The Word on the Street, Queen's Park

No comments: